Canada Investor Visa
Canada Immigration by Investment
Canada is a popular immigration destination with the Immigration Canada having announced to invite 1 Million migrants till 2021 to bridge the investment requirements, labor gap, offset the aging population and low birth rate. Canada has proactively introduced the Express Entry system of application and systematically invites the applicants mapped on various parameters.
Prince Edward Island: PNP Investor Program
The Prince Edward Island (PEI) offers the permanent residency through the work permit route. Applicant needs to satisfy the Net Worth requirement of CAD $ 6,00,000
and plans to invest a minimum of CAD $ 1,50,000 in a legible established or New business enterprise. The Investment can be 100% or partial ownership.
Salient Points of the PEI Investment Program
- Age range to apply is 21-59 years
- Net worth requirement of CAD $ 150000
- Investment requirement of CAD $6,00,000
- Minimum Canadian high school equivalent is required.
- Should satisfy the points criteria as laid out by PEI
- Low IELTS requirement, Band 4 in last 2 years
- Business Plan must for
- Migrate with Family
- Community endorsement points to qualify
Manitoba Business Investor Stream
Manitoba introduced the Business Investor stream in 2018 to attract wealthy entrepreneur’s world over. Importance is being given to individuals who setup business outside of Winnipeg.
Salient Points of the Manitoba Business Investor stream(BIS)
- No minimum or maximum age but points are allocated between 25-49 years age bracket.
- IELTS level of CLB 5
- Net worth requirement od CAD $ 500,000
- Investment requirement of CAD $ 250000 IN Manitoba Capital region and CAD $ 150000 outside of the Manitoba Capital region.
- Minimum 3-5 years of business experience required
- Start business within 2 years
- Adaptability points for close relatives, spouse English points and child pursuing educated in the region
- Minimum Canadian high school equivalent education is required.
- A well structured business plan is required
- Minimum One job must be created in the business for Canadian permanent resident or Citizen.
- Migrate with family.
British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program (BCPNP)
British Columbia awards permanent residency through work permit pathway to entrepreneurs under the Entrepreneur stream.
Salient Features of the British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program (BCPNP):
- Net worth requirement of CAD $600,000
- Minimum investment of CAD $ 200,000
- English level proficiency of CLB 4 is required
- Post secondary qualification may be required if lacking in business experience of minimum 3 years.
- 3-5 years of active business experience with 100% ownership is required
- Business Plan must be submitted for review
- Can set business anywhere in British Columbia with minimum 33.3% share
- Minimum one job must be created for Canadian citizen or permanent resident
Join our FREE Webinar for "Europe Settlement Program" with your family within 2-3 Months!
The HeadWest Migration Advantage
Canada Settlement Specialist
We are well placed with handling your business investment migration filing through our team of experienced lawyers who would ascertain your qualification criteria and match your profile with the requirements of the program.
We would only accept legible cases who would be in a position to demonstrate genuine business and financial capability. Kindly submit your profile for review and our team will respond to you in 24-48 hours to discuss your case in detail.
“Migration is an expression of the human aspiration for dignity, safety and a better future. It is part of the social fabric,part of our very make-up as a human family”.
Ban ki Moon