Cyprus Investment Residency Program
lCyprus，the birthplace of Aphrodite-Venus, Goddess of Love and Beauty. It is an attractive place to reside, with a warm and stable climate, located in a convenient geographical position in the eastern Mediterranean.
In accordance with the newly issued immigration policy, section 6 (2), the inner conference in the Ministry of the Interior of Cyprus decided to grant the immigration permits to the applicants who meet the following investment requirements.
- The main requirement is to purchase property with a total market value at least €300,000 (plus VAT).(The contract of sale must be submitted to the Cyprus Department of Land and Surveys).
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- A certificate of no criminal history must be submitted
- Residence Permits are granted to the main applicant’s whole family, including their spouse, any financially dependent children under 25 years of age, and the parents of the applicant and spouse.
- The applicant must provide supporting evidence of a secured annual income of at least €30,000 that is derived from outside of Cyprus. This income increases by €5,000 for each additional dependent, and €8,000 for each dependent parent
- The applicant must deposit a minimum of €30,000 from abroad into a Cyprus bank account, which will be frozen for a period of three years.
Advantages of the Program
- Strategically located at the crossroads of three continents – Africa, Asia and Europe – Cyprus is the transportation hub of the Eastern Mediterranean.
- Healthy and robust economy, managed to sustain this stability despite the economic crisis and world recession.
- One of the lowest corporate tax rates in the EU at 12.5 percent.
- High standard of living, a gateway to EU countries.
- The government encourages foreign investment.
- Fast track application procedure, within 2-3 months.
- No residence requirement, no language requirement.
- The Resident Permit is granted to the whole family, their spouse, any financially dependent children under 25 years old,and the parents of the applicant and spouse.
- Lowest crime rate in Europe, making it one of the safest place to live